Tourist Destinations and Attraction

A tourist attraction is a place of interest where tourists visit, typically for its inherent or exhibited cultural value, historical significance, natural or built beauty, or amusement opportunities.

Some examples include historical places, monuments, zoos, aquaria, museums and art galleries, botanical gardens, buildings and structures (e.g., castles, libraries, former prisons, skyscrapers, bridges), national parks and forests, theme parks and carnivals, living history museums, ethnic enclave communities, historic trains and cultural events. Many tourist attractions are also landmarks.

Biyernes, Hulyo 29, 2011

Flowers / Summer / Nature: This image of a honey bee was a good find, I do like the blue background and white flowers. Nature is so awesome.
 Summer / Insect / Flower / Nature: This image of a honey bee was a good find, I do like the blue background and white flowers. Nature is so awesome, this shot reminds me of summer!
 Butterfly Flowers Spring has sprung! This image of a monarch butterfly was a little bit cliche for my liking but I do like the blue background and white flowers. It's a nice piece of nature, I like the bit of blur on the wings too.
 Butterfly / Flowers / Spring: This image of a monarch butterfly was a little bit cliche for my liking but I do like the blue background and white flowers. Nice bit of blur on the wings, nature is very cool.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento